2021 Cloud Odyssey: Protect, Recover, and Move Applications with Ease
Cloud adoption is accelerating, as is the number of cloud workloads, public, SaaS, Kubernetes. Faced with a myriad of tools and solutions, organizations are looking for one experience to protect, recover, and migrate cloud workloads.
From moving backup and disaster recovery to the cloud, or protecting workloads in the cloud, join this live discussion to learn how to:
- Move backup and disaster recovery to the cloud without downtime or data loss
- Decide and implement a plan to use the public cloud or service providers
- Maintain availability of cloud-based workloads, from Microsoft 365 to Kubernetes applications
- Build a data protection plan if you're moving production to the cloud
Zerto 9 Live Demo: Instant Ransomware Recovery
Ransomware attacks are growing in severity and scale while legacy backup solutions are faltering. Zerto delivers unmatched ransomware recovery RPOs and RTOs and Zerto 9 delivers new capabilities to protect and recover your data on your terms. Join this live discussion and demo to understand how you can:
- Utilize Zerto’s new platform capabilities, including automation and immutability to deliver ransomware resilience.
- Strengthen your ransomware recovery plans for improved SLAs and avoid costly downtime and reputation damage
- Rebuild your approach to the 3-2-1 rule for all ransomware recovery scenarios
- Unlock all the new backup, disaster recovery, and cloud capabilities in Zerto 9